ProstaGene supports our employees and their families through a competitive and fully comprehensive offering of benefits and support.
Quality of Life Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance: Provided through Delta Dental
- Adoption leave: ProstaGene offers five weeks of paid leave for employees who are the primary caregiver of a newly adopted child.
- Bereavement leave: In the tragic loss from death of an immediate family member a leave of absence up to four days with pay will be provided.
- Parental Leave: ProstaGene offers five days paid leave for employees whose partner has given birth or who have adopted a child and are not the primary caregiver.
- Tuition Assistance: ProstaGene provides reimbursement up to $5,000 per year for employee accredited graduate and undergraduate level courses.
- Meetings and Conferences: ProstaGene encourages employees to attend and present scientific discoveries at scientific meetings to thereby enrich the scientific culture of our organization. Both in site and off site training is supported to ensure our employees grow in their skills and knowledge. Prostagene employees are actively mentored through the company mentoring program.
- Commuter Benefits: Both parking and transit benefits are provided to ProstaGene employees.